Tuesday, December 2, 2008

#84 ~ Mom, you have to do this....

Mommmy! Mom, MOM!!!

I'm getting so sick of hearing this. All day long one of the two girls are whinny about something, be it help me get dressed, Sis is bugging, she stole my toy, I can't find it, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm full.....NON STOP!! I'm soarly tempted to run away for awhile, maybe to my mommy so I can complain and whine (hee hee hee)

We are starting to make plans for the holidays, we'll be travelling to the cariboo to visit my dad C and my younger siblings, hopefully we'll also stop and stay over night on the way home at my Mom's too.

I'm also trying to make plans for Ivy's 5th birthday party, it will be her first party with just friends, I need Ideas for games for them to play, if anyone has any please send them my way!

No comments: