Friday, September 11, 2009

Frustrated!

I want to scream and yell, throw a huge tantrum and bash some heads together!!!

No not my kids's heads but the cousins! I got stuck babysitting again this week as M&T can't seem to follow doctors orders and look after their youngest child, he is back in the hospital with a feeding tube. The other 2 are as bratty as ever. Well, Danny is getting better, I think he is finding some respect for me and he realises it's just not me, he is being disaplined in school already and he's only been there 2 days!

I don't know what's wrong with sylvia but the tears and whinging just won't stop, I've put her in time out and she screams she is going to run and find her parents, she won't share with her brother nor my Anna, so I tell Danny not to share with her and she cries more! Arrg! I thought me girls were bad at criing but no way no how! These other kids sure know how to work it!

Wish it was the olden days and I could make them scrub the floor and belt them!! ARRRG I'm soooooooooooooo upset!

No comments: