Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A young mom still?

Some days I feel older than my 31 years and some days I can't believe I'm in my 30's, I should still be 15!

I've been noticing a few of my high school classmates are posting on facebook that they are pregnant with their first, others are having their 3rd and 4th children but all under 5years old. I feel strange having a 7 & 5 year year old..... Did I have my children too early? I didn't feel young when I had Ivy at 24.

I see couples getting married in the early 20's and think they are waaay too young for marriage but I was just 22 when Mike and I married.

I'm I a hypocrite?
Do I just have a different perspective now?
Or am I turning into an old lady sitting in her porch swing yelling at the kids playing in the street....
What am I going to do with the next 50/60 years of my life?

2 comments:

Health Nut said...

I believe that there is no right or wrong age to be a mother.
I am not a mother myself, but I always remember my sister saying she wanted to have children young and ended up being 32 when she had her first and my other sister was 31. All in all it's about feeling it I think. Motherhood happens whether we are in our 20s, 30s or even 40s :)

adieja said...

im only 22 when im having my 1st baby..n at my age of 29...i have 2 daughter of age 7 & 5 yrs...n now...im waiting for another one..its really a good time..for me..being a mother in early age..was really an excited moment...n i feel great..