Friday, March 9, 2012

It's March

And Spring is springing!

Everyday there is a little less snow, mud puddles are growing and days are gloriously getting warmer!

So lovely to hang the laundry on the line and have it completely dry by late afternoon.

The birds are in the bare trees, hopping from branch to branch taunting the cat and puppy.

Last weekend +16c, I was outside enjoying the sun in my snow boots and t-shirt. Ahh, Canadian springtime!

By the end of the month I should be planning my garden and asking Michael to rotor-till. I wonder if we will get any pumpkins this year from the jack-o-lantern guts we put in the new lot. I also wonder if we will have any flowers this year, puppy Samuel loves to poop and roll in the flower beds... We shall see...

Aaahhh, yes, we shall see what spring brings!


No comments: