Friday, August 1, 2008

Post #63 ~ Summer blues??

I'm not feeling well these past few days.....I feel very sluggish, kinda feel like a head cold coming on but I have a feeling it might be something more. My hair is falling out like crazy, Feel like a shedding dog!

My dang period is late again, I forgot to write on the calendar when my last one was but I think it was over 2 months ago. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative...I kinda think Maybe I'm going though Peri menopause or POF (Premature Ovarian Failier). POF is very common for Galactosemics (what Anna has) and I'm wondering how common it is for carriers like me....

But I also feel PMS symptoms: crampy, grumpy, don't want to be touched... but no spotting or anything. I'M a Big ol' MESS!!!!

Here I was thinking I was doing better, thinking the depression might be easing up but then I get hit with all this and I feel like crawling into bed and not getting up till October.

1 comment:

endrene said...

Ah, don't stess about it. Could be because you weren't taking the anti-depression meds regularly. That was a mistake I used to make when I was on them. I was like, "Oh! I feel good! Think I'll skip a few days!" and then all of a sudden I was all out of whack again. Your body can't handle the sudden fluctuations.

BTW, I reccomned Welbutrin above and beyond all other antidepressant meds! :)