Yep, still sick! This sinus cold will be the death of me yet! I should have went to the doctor yesterday but got stuck with the cousins and my Doc is only open Wednesday and Thursdays. I think I have a sinus infection but Mike says it could be an abscessed tooth (he only says that cuz that;s what he had a few years ago) I hope this will be over by Monday.
Anna has appointments at Children's in Vancouver next Wednesday. Not sure what we are doing with travelling, weather we leave Tues or early Weds... not sure how long we stay down there, Mike kinda wants to sight see but we are not sure if Ivy will be coming with us or not. I'm not well enough to make up my mind and Mike just doesn't like to decide... Blahh!