Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of November

It can't be... How is it possible?
The last day of November? When did that happen?
Just one more month till the new year, one more month till my big girl is 7 and 2 1/2 weeks till by baby girl is 5!
I'm not ready for December.
It's going to be a very busy month, besides the birthdays and x-mas we have family coming to visit, school concerts, other school activities, dentist, babysitting, and many unexpected things. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it.
I've been having issues with Anna lately. We've been managing her diet, the school has been helping some but I'm wondering if the few slips she has had these past few months has effected her somewhat. This has to be the worst part of Galactosemia, not knowing if it's the disorder causing problems/issues or if Anna is going through a phase and it's a typical 4/5 year old thing or second child thing. It's hard to be a Mom and wonder why your child is acting up. The issues have to do with her hearing, she is always saying "huh?" I have to repeat myself several times, usually Mike has to relay what I say to her. Mike thinks its because of our noisy furnace but she still can't hear me outside. And don't get me started on her and rules, She doesn't follow them at home nor at school! Very different then her sister, Ivy.
Stupid Blogger is acting up again, spacing is off again.

No comments: