Sunday, March 13, 2011

200 Posts!

Oh my goodness! 200 posts!

Who would have thought 3 years ago that I would still be blogging. Not I! I will be the first to admit that I don't stick with much, many hobbies get set aside for months and years...

A lot has happened since I wrote my first post. Way back in Jan of 2008, I had recently hurt my hand, had several surgeries and was fighting a bout of depression AND running after a 2 and 4 year old! I hardly remember those days, I've changed so much. My girls have grown, I have grown, my marriage has evolved, Mike is more involved.

I like where I am. It's not perfect but I am happy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's one of the most wonderful things about blogging, or journaling...being able to look back and see the arc of our journeys to where we are now. Perspective is an amazing thing.

All the best to you in your next 200 posts!