Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARCH!

It's March!

Spring is almost here!

Can you believe it!

In 2 1/2 weeks it will be school's March break and I hope we can thaw out the trailer and visit our friends in Clearwater who have bought their very first home! I'm happy for them, no more renting!

Rupert is doing much better with the arthritis meds, three days in a row he has been able to climb onto the sofa! It's nice to have a happy dog again.

We bought a new mattress, but not just any mattress. It's got all the bells and whistles: Do not disturb pocket coils, memory foam, plush top and leak proof/non staining cover! The down fall of this mattress is it's 18 inches thick! On top of our platform bed with drawers, it's incredible tall! Our bed now comes over my belly button, I have to CLIMB into bed... I will be searching for foot stools next time I go to down. Mike is sleeping well now, the first night was difficult for me and last night was better but I'm not 100% sure yet, thank goodness we have the 90 day trial period.

Until next time,
yours truly,
Princess and the pea ;p

No comments: