Monday, March 7, 2011

Mondays are....

... back to routines.

It's a little lonely here with the kids at school and Mike at work. We had a good weekend: lazy mornings, productive afternoons and relaxing evenings. But now it's Monday and that dang alarm has to wake us up, forcing us out of warm comfy beds and back to the hum drum work week... Blahhh

2 more weeks till Spring break and hopefully Mike will take some time off work!

I think I've grown used to our new bed, I'm sleeping for longer stretches and have no more back pain... my hip is bugging me some but that might be from more activities during the day. I did have to steal the step stool from the RV to use beside the bed, a bit easier to climb into bed now.

On Tuesday there is assembly at the school in the morning then Teacher interviews in the afternoon... bunch of back and forth driving tomorrow.

Wednesday is the school's 100 day celebration, they are off to GF for Bowling and swimming. Mike will be going with them, I was asked to come along but I do not function well with all those kids and in new environments. So I am very happy Mike will be taking my position. The teachers like it when Mike volunteers, the male children show him more respect then to the women staff and volunteers.

Thursday and Friday will be normal days. I wonder what next weekend will hold for my family...

Happy, Blahh, lonely Monday...

No comments: