Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surgery date pushed back


I'm on the verge of tears, Anna's surgery date for her lump has been rescheduled.

I know her lump isn't life threatening and it's not an issue to her but I just want to get it over and done with! I already asked the Metabolic clinic to set up appointments for all her other yearly tests for the few days before the surgery and now that the date has changed it means rescheduling all those appointments or make 2 trips to Vancouver! Arrrgg, which is the lesser evil of the 2.....I hate all this!
I can't stand going to Vancouver, I hate having my daughter poked and prodded and made to feel like a lab rat, hate this disorder that there are no definite answers for, hate that Lump!

So the new tentative date for the surgery is May 11, Monday, day after Mother's day.....I hope it doesn't get changed again!

I just want to curl up in bed.....the girls are yelling at me from their room, I put them in there for quiet time, cuz Ivy is sick and needs rest....and to give me some space....
I hate this feeling of frustration, being out of control, it feels like depression all over again, I won't let it take me over, I want Mike here, NOW!

I need a hug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when they do that... Sorry