Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vancouver bound

Yup, that time of year again... actually it's past due by 2 months... Off to Vancouver for Anna's Galactosemia appointments at Children's Hospital.

We will be leaving at 4am tomorrow (Wednesday) first appointment is at 11am. We'll visit my brothers and their families in the afternoon and evening and, depending on how tired we are, we'll make for Hope and spend the night at our favorite cheap hotel. Then Thursday we'll travel up the Fraser Canyon to the Cariboo and spend 2 nights at my Dad's, hopefully we can visit my younger siblings too. We'll leave there early Saturday and stop in Kamloops for the annual Gun Show (Mike Really, REALLLY wants to go) a quick visit with my Nana and then straight home!!

*sigh* I'm tired just thinking about it....

Ivy will not be joining this hectic 4 day trip, we thought it would be better if she stayed at Gramma P's and went to school. I feel bad she will miss out visiting everyone but traveling with both girls has become a hassle.... Ivy is way too moody! I promised Ivy we (Daddy and I) will go out and see a movie without Anna. I hope I have made the right decision.... Mike changed his mind and wants to take her.... *sigh* I'm the bad guy, again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to smile, moms are always the bad guy it seems... I used to get so mad at Steve for making me the bad guy... How did the trip go? Hope you had a nice time even though there was so much to do and get done... How did Anna's appointment turn out? sending hugs as always...