Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mama Said....Update!

My mother said I don't update my blog enough, lol!

So here's some info:

Anna seems to have recovered nicely, the fluid retention has gone away and now she is sooo skinny, her shorts always fall down. She does complain of pain when she turns too much a certain way while sitting, hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Anna is Potty trained! she has only had 1 accident in the last 3 weeks ( happened in the bathroom as she was trying to get to the potty) she is even wearing panties at night and wakes up dry! Whoo hoo!

Ivy has been taking Japanese dance on Monday's and somehow the teacher, Taki, thinks that all the moms will be preforming for Founder's day with the girls....including me! How do I get myself into these things!?! Ivy also has T-ball on Tuesdays and Thursdays, she has been improving but we need to get a bat so she can practice hitting more and not use the T. She is doing awesome in school, can print tons of words and read some beginner books (with little bit of help)

Ivy did have an issue at school yesterday though. She was excluded from a game, at lunch with her friends, she took her frustrations out on a 7y old girl by biting her arm so hard she drew blood! Everyone at school was shocked as Ivy is always happy and never shows anger at school [we know better at home ;-)] Her teacher kept her in for the rest of class and had her dictate/compose an apology note to the girl. When Ivy came home she was crying her eyes out and banished herself to her bed, I felt so bad for her that I could not punish her. Today Ivy did not want to go to school, as she was afraid everyone would hate her, I was there volunteering today for lunch (snack cart) and she was better but didn't play with the girls, she had fun with a loner boy. Hopefully all will be water under the bridge by tomorrow!

Mike seems to be back to work, for how long? We don't know, the woods are getting scary dry FAST! He and Uncle F are making good progress on digging out the basement, they have to fix a portion of wall that went up last fall as it was done sloppy (they were in a rush before winter hit) and the wall cracked over winter. Our pipes under the bathroom and leaking like crazy, so before more walls can go up in the basement the pipes and the bathroom need to be replaced/updated! Mike is stressing over it, as he has never done this kind of renovation before. I'm getting worried about him, he keeps getting tightness in his chest, it started almost 6 years ago when I was pregnant with Ivy and was better for the longest time but this past 9 months he complains about it every other week..... and of course he does not go to the Doctor!

Me... Ah I don't know, It's been too hot to work in the garden, I don't get up early enough to garden in the mornings and Evenings are busy with the family. I do have peas and potatoes in the garden, Tomatoes, lettuce, cukes, and flowers in the greenhouse. I have to get my butt in gear and plant the rest before it's too late, frost will be here before I'm ready. I'm still having women issues but I'm unsure what I want to do about it all, still hoping Mike will get the vasectomy.... Other then that I've just been doing chores, mopeing around and driving the girls to all their activities.

So how is that for an update! Too much information ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update... Sounds like things are wonderful for the most part... Hugs