Thursday, June 2, 2011

June!

JUNE?! 6 months into 2011? That is just plain crazy!

The girls only have 3 1/2 weeks left of school until summer break, I can't wait! I know Anna is tired of school as am I, I am so in need of a break from PAC. Ivy may go through withdrawals but we'll fix that with lots of trips to the library.

Rupert is still with us, he isn't doing to well. His left leg is absolutely useless now, can't bare any weight. Mike and I have discussed how we will handle the whole thing and where we'd like to lay him to rest. Mike wants to sprinkle poppy seeds so there will be flowers every year. It'll happen soon.

I'm getting discouraged with this blog, way too many visitors from foreign lands, 80% of them ae spammers. Not sure if I will continue... I may create a new site... I'll have to think on the subject. If you are a regular reader let me know if I should continue this blog here or at a new site, if I get no response then I'll stop completely... thanks :)

4 comments:

Linny said...

Continue! Or maybe start a new one if the spammers are getting bad...

Unknown said...

Continue :)

Kelly said...

Continue

Lovely Leslie said...

Awe, thanks ladies!