Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer is here...

...with avengence!


This sudden heat is crazy, I hope it cools down a bit before we go straight into fire season. I'm not one for the dooms day prophesies but with the strange weather this past year, or so, and all the large earthquakes and volcanic eruptions it was me thinking that something is happening. I don't know if it's the 2012 Mayan calendar thing is correct or the Earth is just being grumpy But it seems Earth is building up to something BIG!


Less than a week of school left for the girls. I'm glad to have the time off my school/PAC duties but I'll miss it just the same, we girls might get a little bored this summer. Mike has already said we can't travel too much because of all the work he has to do in the basement and the new lot. Oh well guess we'll be making lots of play dates and maybe ask Grandparents to take the girls for visits. But still 2 months off will be nice!

No comments: