Thursday, April 10, 2008

Post #37 Rob's B-day


It was my Brother Robert's birthday this weekend and since I didn't have his mailing address I could not send him a card. So I got the girls to paint a poster and I wrote "Happy Birthday Uncle Robert" on it got them to pose with it (Mike too) and e-mailed it to Rob. I haven't heard back from him yet but that's typical of our family, no one (siblings) likes to return e-mails or calls.
We are Babysitting Jacob(4) today and he will be joining Mike and Ivy at Tumble Tots (gymnastics), Mike is a little apprehensive weather he can handle both kids, Anna and I might have to go with them to make sure he survives....Mike that is.
I had a check up with Dr.W yesterday, she thinks it would be a good idea if I got a part time job to get me out of the house specially since Mike is home now. I'm not sure I want to work yet, I like to be able to do things on my schedule and not have to fit appointments/travel around someone else's schedule. I know Mike would be happy I was working but I know he would give me grief cuz HE would be looking after the girls. I haven't mentioned it to him yet, I'm not ready for that conversation.
I also discussed Ivy and Anna with Dr.W. Ivy is still complaining about her leg but we are both pretty sure it's just muscle ache, Dr.W told Ivy she has to be more active....when we got home all she did was watch TV....so much for doctors orders. Anna's lump hasn't changed much, might be a little longer but since she wasn't at the Doc's she could not check Anna for herself. Both girls have a follow up on Monday the 28th.
My parents C&H stopped in for awhile on Tuesday on their way home from a weekend in Spokane. Didn't sound like it was very fun, the slots where not paying out but at least they got away for a few days.
I've been having difficulties with blogger these past few posts, it won't let me put spaces between paragraphs. it's so frustrating!!! I know it's a small detail but I think it looks better that way and easier to read and no matter what I do it won't co-operate!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Rob... Nice Photo BTW...Is it Spring yet? I think it is here... YIPPY!