Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanks Giving. It was good, we went to Mike's Grandmothers and a very enjoyable time. Everyone got along, no fighting, no sideways looks, no backhanded comments, Ahhh a peaceful family!

The Table was full of wonderful foods: Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, candied yams, brussel sprouts, peas & carrots, salads, lemon meringue pie, pumpkin pie, apple crumble and whipping cream! And it was ALL DAIRY FREE!!!

I couldn't eat very much though ( I tried! ) I think my stomach has shrunk after being sick and not eating and then not having much appetite with all the stress from the last few weeks. I can fit into jeans that were too tight in the spring. I'm going to try and not eat too much at meal times, use the smaller dinner plates etc.

I feel good, getting my last post out has helped me alot. I was advised by a councilor to write a letter to those that I have issues with and it was my choice to send it to them or not. I chose to Blog it and when Lisa was harassing me, I chose to give her the address for the blog. I heard her opinions of it via MSN and my answering machine, they were not pretty, makes me glad it is now out in the open. But I see from my visitor feed she never let my brother read it. Just proves my point about her.

I do not hate my sister and brother, I just don't want to deal with them anytime in the near future. Things may change in a few months/years/decades.

No comments: