Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling rested

Ahhhh, so nice to sleep for more than 6 hours for two nights in a row! Feeling back to normal, or at least as close to normal as I can get! *grins*

Ivy and I went to practice last night for the Olympic ceremony on Jan 24 when the Torch comes through town. Ivy will be singing Oh Canada with her friend Jacob, she is nervous but did really good at the practice. We got to watch some of the acts but had to leave at 8pm to get Ivy to bed. There will be an Indian singer, a folk band, a country band, a rock/drum group, Japanese dance (Taki my dance instructor), Judo demonstration, Stand up comedian, bag pipes, Irish dances and a slid show of our town. It will be a sit down, semi formal dinner as well.

Off to the Doctors again tomorrow, getting a Merina IUD put in. Hopefully it will solve all my "lady issues" and hopefully I won't have to go so far for the doctor for a looooong time.

No comments: