Sunday, January 10, 2010

So, so tired!

We are all back on schedule, Finally!! With Mike back to work and Ivy back in school and Anna and I doing are things it finally feels normal!.....but..... I'm soooooo tired.

I guess not everything is back to normal. I can't sleep! I can get to sleep but can't STAY asleep. If anything wakes me up, be it Mike getting into bed or Anna calling for me or the dog grumbling in his sleep or snow falling off the roof or a bad dream, I have a very hard time getting back to sleep. So frustrating and it ruins me for the next day. Doesn't matter if I go to bed early or stay up late, have a night cap or a warm shower, nothing seems to work.

I know there is stress going on with my life even though it is back on schedule. Takes awhile to deal with all the little things that add up, I won't get into "the things" as most has to do with people in town and I don't need things leaking out and causing waaaay more stress.

Deep breaths, let it flow off. Take time for me, don't worry about other people/things. Me, me, me! blah blah blaaaaahhhh. Sounds good but hard to do!!

No comments: