Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Post #44 ~ No internet!

Aaarrrgg, We've been without cable and Internet for 2 days now!! and I've been wanting to blog so much and now that I can, I have lost what I wanted to type. This is so frustrating, plus now that I can sit and type, I have a 2 year old girl who is all hyped up on candy necklace crying at my feet because I won't let her sit on my lap while typing. Hopefully I can get back on here tonight and remember what I wanted to blog about.....dang I hate that....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is specifically why I write all my post ideas down, LOL. Seriously, though, I have a laminated "To Do" list on my refrigerator. I write down all the stuff I need to accomplish that day, and if any blog ideas pop into my head, I jot them down. It saves me a lot of frustration.