Friday, January 25, 2008

Entry #7

I'm so tired right now, I think I'll have to have a nap. I got up earlier then usually today to have shower before the girls woke up, better that way then having them cry and knock on the door the whole time. Aso the sleepiness is being caused by the pain pill I took a bit ago, Anna kept bumping my fingers all morning and the pain was too much. I've been oing really good about the pain and not takeing the pills but sometimes I just need the pain to go away.

Today is Hubby's 35th Birthday,Yaa!
Happy Birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear hubby,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu. Love you!

I really wanted to put on a big party for him but with everything this past month....I just ran out of time and forgot things. Oh well, I guess I'll to save it all for next year.
I want to write more but am unable to, *yawn*, nap time.

No comments: