Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Post #14


I spoke (wrote) too soon, at 7:30 when Ivy went to bed Anna woke up. Aaarrg. Put her pajammas on and Mike and I took turns entertaining her till she get sleepy again, she just went back to bed after a small arguement on where she would asleep. She want to sleep in Sis's bed but Ivy was in it....then it was momma's bed she wanted but mom and dad sleep there....then she wanted anna's bed, Ok she got her way! heehee. So we took some pictures to keep her happy, you can tell by her eyes that she's tired!



Here is a pic of the girls a few days ago. they were quite in the front room while I was cooking dinner and when I checked on them they were shareing Ivy's recliner just talking. It was so nice to see! hopefully they will be this close even when teens.

I forgot to post/blog about my physio appointment on tuesday. Tom was very happy with my mobility and I can go most of the day without my splint! Yay!! and he said to ask Dr. DG on Monday if I can do away with it totally, I'm actually looking forward to that appointment, hopefully he'll say yes! If it wasn't for the infection and skin grafts I would have been out of this splint 3 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls will be close as long as you remind them off and on that they are sisters and in the end that is all that matters... Of course they will fight, it natural... My girls are about the same age difference as yours, we had our fights but from their late teens to now (their thirties) they have been best friends bar none... I have to catch up on my blog reading, haven't done it in a few days, so I spent an hour and half this morning with 11 blogs LOL...

Anonymous said...

BTW, I wanted to say the girls are beautiful...