Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Post #29 ~ Anit-depressants??

We are enjoying a lazy day at home today, we being me and girls. I really hate this time change, I just can't seem to get used to it, thankfully the girls have adjusted and so has Mike. I have not been able to sleep well for over a week now. I stay up late, toss and turn, wake up lots then I don't want to get up in the morning, MdW (my councilor) says it's from depression and I'm probably getting worse. She wants me to talk to DR.W and see about going on anti-depressants. I'm not liking the idea and am putting off making an appointment. Why can't I just feel better, like normal...but what do I know about normal....Have I ever been normal?? Should I be normal? Isn't it better to be unique....well, I want to be unique and I want to happy.....Is there a way to be both? Maybe I should make an appointment I seem to be talking to myself.....

After I vacuum I'm going to dig out the boxes with Ivy's hand-me-downs and find some pants for Anna, she seems to growing in the legs. And tonight will mark 1 week without any bottles for Anna, Yahoo!! She still asks for one but I tell her that she is a big girl and big girls have their soy milk in cups. Then she laughs and says "bottles for babies, Anna big girl" I'm sooo thankfully she has given it up easily, I was so worried she would fight me on this issue.

No comments: